Driving during bad weather, at night or with limited visibility increases the chances of car accidents. That’s why BWV pushes the boundaries of highly automated driving with enhanced vision to reach beyond the limits of ADAS systems offering three solutions. These offerings are based on Active Gated Imaging technology.
BWV Offers 3 Solutions
Enhances the driver’s situational awareness when driving under harsh weather conditions and at night. It is a unique solution that enhances the range of the driver’s vision ahead by extending driver assistance systems (Enhanced Driver Vision or EDV as well as Enhanced Computer Vision or ECV) during harsh weather conditions and night driving.
Extends ADAS also during harsh weather conditions and at night.
This robust ADAS functionality is based on Active Gated Imaging technology. It provides all the benefits of a rich, natural and intuitive image as well as range information for enhanced vision.
Enables autonomous driving during day and night, and under harsh weather conditions by performing all safety-critical driving functions and monitoring roadway conditions for an entire trip.
Features & Benefits
- Providing a clear vision under harsh weather conditions including rain, fog, at night, etc.
- Slicing the image captured over the entire distance into multiple images for improving ADAS systems.
- Building a complete image from onr or more slices for improving vision systems.
- Real-time detection of retroreflector objects (cars, bikes and traffic signs) is inherent in the hardware.
- Mapping the exact image location of objects, obstacles and debris.
- Highly cost-effective for car manufacturers.